My friends, neighbors, relatives and staff at my doctors’ offices know one important thing about me- I love to make cookies. And I have gotten pretty damn good at it over the years. After pulling a few ideas from past recipes, I have finally created the perfect chocolate chip cookie. They have a nice crunchy outside, a soft inside and make you want to eat them all in one sitting! I had to hide them from my son and husband… and myself. They’re delicious! I hope you enjoy them!
- 1 stick softened butter
- 2 c. brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbls. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 c. flour
- 1/2 bag of pudding mix (I like the cheesecake kind)
- 1 bag mini chocolate chips
- Cream together butter and brown sugar with hand mixer in a large bowl.
- Beat in egg and yolk. Add vanilla and apple cider vinegar. Mix well.
- Mix baking soda in thoroughly. Slowly add in flour and pudding mix until combined.
- With a wooden spoon mix in bag of chocolate chips.I like the mini ones best but choose what you like!
- Roll into 1-1/2 inch balls and line on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 13 minutes. Cool on wire rack.