Like every mom, I try to make fun and healthy things for my son to eat. And my go-to in the mornings is always banana pancakes. Joey LOVES these! And so does my [banana hating] husband. They’re also great to make when you have a few bananas that are about to go bad and you know they won’t get eaten in time. You can freeze the leftovers- making breakfast another day even easier!! Mom win!
*You can add cinnamon, chocolate chips or cocoa powder to jazz them up, too!
Ingredients:(makes about 4-6 pancakes)
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup flour
- Mash the bananas with a fork or hand mixer.
- Add eggs and mix until combined.
- Stir in flour and mix. (You can add more flour if necessary until pancake mixture texture is achieved.)
- Cook pancakes on stovetop or griddle on med-high heat. Wait until they bubble a bit in the middle and flip for another minute or two.
- Top with butter and syrup, or however you’d like to enjoy them!
I hope you like these as much as we do! 🙂